Wednesday 22 October 2014

About Me



We are all caught up in our daily work which commands our most demanding attention resulting in a lot of work stress but photography has introduced a welcome balance into my life. It has helped transform my hard, rushaholic and impatience character at work to becoming a passionate individual when it comes to travel and photography. 

Going behind the lens will immediately calm my senses as I would be immersed into my creative intuitive sixth sense, I will be in my own world. The more I travel and capture the world through my lenses, the more I feel my journey is just the beginning. 

I hope that by sharing selected captures from places in the world will help us appreciate the beautiful world that we live in and share a happy moment for us all. As I continue my journey to other destinations, more photos will be shared.

I welcome comments from viewers to improve my skills or suggest a great place which I can capture and share it to other viewers in the world. Please drop me an email to suntoro.tjoe@gmail.com

Happy viewing!





2 comments:

  1. You are the apple of my life Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and have a blessed day to you my dear friend

      Delete