Wednesday 4 November 2015

Ninh Binh Caves, Vietnam

Amazing beauty of nature is the main attraction in Ninh Binh. This includes three amazing caves in giant limestone rocks a long one hour journey by pedaled boat. 

Travelers can witness its beauty during a one hour boat ride. Words just cannot describe its beauty. Ninh Binh is a province in Vietnam. It is located some 100 km from Hanoi and it can be reached about 2 hours by car.  




















 



 


 
   

 
 
 



















 
 
 



 





 








 














 





   
 


 





8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your visit and notes my dear friend. Have a wonderful Monday

      Delete
  2. Wow, beautiful pictures, interesting trip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit and compliment my dear friend.
      For your information, I have visited many places in Vietnam, I love it.

      Delete
  3. No one can make this one better than you.
    I liked very much, so beautiful time and pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit and compliment. I will post more photos from my recent trip to Vietnam. Please give your comment.

      Delete
  4. I liked your trip, thank you for so beautiful pictures and useful information to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliment. You may also see many posts about Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An very soon.

      Delete